20080214

Not meant to be.

Damn tired larr. Today was SPENT YOUR MONEY DAY. And yes I kinda spent away a week's allowance today. (BANGS THE WALL) Okay. Yeah. Happy birthday my baby boobiesss :D Hope you had a great time today!! Ballies will love you no matter what, even if your foot stinks! HAHA. Okay hope she's not reading this. Anyway, today had been a crazy one. OMG, zonked. LOL. ATE, DRANK, DANCED. ZZZ. Lol. Sakae almost collasped under our monsterous laughters and biatching. We ate pretty much like gluttons. Burrrrp. I think I puked and choked on as much of spasmaticballs too. Lol. Pubbed at Artery and went ew, clubbing at Arena and MOS. Lol. Not my kind my place, butttt just had the mood today. So much laughters and fuuuuuuuun. And I received a lovely box of condoms today. LOL. Howwww lovely the day is. "It's so windy up here, wifey..." HAHA. Inside poldar joke. :D Okay, waiting for my pictures to start pouring in :d I'm really a minced-brain now. Poopish mess in the head. Plus this recent happening in my head is really not giving me a break!! It's a good and bad news. SIGHHH. Hoping for a miracle then. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEEEEEEE, let it happen?? :(

Anyway, Happy Valentines' Day! I have a date with my BOOKS :D Bye lovelies, have fun k :D
I owe everyone some pictures.

PISANGS on the 4th day of CNY(:




MUMMY(: And the chocolate cake.


My poooooor baby Bobbyyyy :d


And Boobies' 19th :D



More to receive from JACQ, my camera just suckssssss. K bye.

DIEDEDEDEDEDEDED.
My existence. What a mess you got yourself into, again.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home